Saturday, June 28, 2008

home

"I never realize how much I like being home unless I've been somewhere really different for a while." - Juno Macguff

Such a good quote and I immediately liked it as soon as I heard it.
I must say, it's great to be back home. I like to travel and be doing things, going places and seeing people but it sure is wonderful to be back home.
One thing I hate about coming home after a long trip is unpacking. Usually our house looks like it's innards have been gutted and strewn about haphazardly. This can last for up to a few weeks. It's pretty much my least favourite thing about traveling. So far all rooms are cleaned except for our bedroom which is emitting something that physically repels me from doing anything in it except for sleeping. The longer I leave it, the less motivation I have to clean it up. *sigh* But it needs to get done so likely will happen on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. glad you guys are back! i missed your blog entries and the Noah updates!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...