Monday, December 8, 2008

ultrasound #1

Today we went for an ultrasound (more for peace of mind) and got to see the heartbeat of our little baby! It was really amazing and I think both Jamie and I were renewed in our pro-life convictions. I'm only 7.5 weeks and my baby has a heartbeat, is living and growing and is a human being with a life that should not be taken away for my (or anyone else's) convenience. It made it seem real (all over again!) and I think both of us are still amazed that we are having ANOTHER child.
I will post a picture of the ultrasound when I get it scanned - hopefully sometime this week.
Drinking all that water made me feel extremely queasy and was NOT an enjoyable experience at all!
After I got to use the bathroom I felt much better, though.
Anyway, so that's the exciting news. I've got a bad cold which seems to be contributing to my general lack of well being and I am ALWAYS tired.
Thursday is our first appointment with the midwife but I think I will just take Noah by myself and see how that goes. I'm sure it'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...