Saturday, December 16, 2006

Bing and Heroes


Oh how I love the whole Christmas season.
Tonight I watched Bing Crosby in White Christmas, sipped warm milk with cinnamon and wrapped a plethora of presents.
It was...delightful!
I realized something today - or at least during my preparations for Christmas;
I love giving gifts. Receiving them is (are? Beth...help me out here) nice, but I really do love giving gifts. BUT...when you start buying presents for people for the sake of buying presents for them - then I feel...frustrated with the sense of obligation that I feel - and don't WANT to feel.
On an entirely different note:
While browsing facebook I found a wall-to-wall with Priyanka and Jenn about tv addictions and Pri left a link to a site where Jenn could get addicted to Heroes. This show looks interesting to me so I clicked on the link (cue foreboding music now) and watched the pilot episode.
It was good.
I might watch a few more episodes...*famous last words*

3 comments:

  1. Aren't the red satin, fur trimmed gowns and muffs dreamy? Glad to hear that the gals here in Indiana weren't the only ones enjoying some fine entertainment last evening;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Receiving gifts is nice.
    White Christmas is amazing.
    Reading Vaness' blog is always a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. how did you like the few episodes?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...