Monday, December 18, 2006

tunes

As I sit here wasting my time away fiddling with this blog and listening to Christmas music on the tv (I love those cable stations!) I started thinking about my favourite Christmas songs.
Here are mine:
*Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (just because there aren't any words doesn't mean you can't sing along to it!)
*O Holy Night
*Do They Know It's Christmas? (when it's sung by The Barenaked Ladies - the live version!)
*All I Want For Christmas Is You - sung by Mariah Carey of course
*Baby It's Cold Outside
*Christmas Waltz
*Christmas Time All Over The World
*Joy To The World
And one I wish I could sing and mean it: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - only because there's no snow. :(
What are some of your Christmas faves?

2 comments:

  1. I definitely love O Come, O Come, Emmanuel, Joy to the World is also a fave, and a more recent song Breath of Heaven is at the top of the list this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary's Boy Child by Boney M
    Santa Baby by Marilyn Monroe
    Mary Did You Know
    What Child Is This (the one time a year the word "ass" is condoned in church)
    anything by the TransSiberian Orchestra
    White Christmas

    to name a few...I also like your list a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...