Tuesday, December 18, 2007

when the going gets rough

Why doesn't anyone tell you how hard parenting is? Is it that they DO tell you but you just are too naive to listen? Or believe them? Or is it that because you're basking in all your pregnant glory that no one wants to tell you what you're really in for?
Is that what, "Your life is really going to change." REALLY means? Sleepless nights? Sleep deprivation? Endless crying? Heartbreak and frustration and confusion and doubt?
Parenting is by far the hardest thing I have ever done/been through and I'm feeling tired.
I love the little guy so much but dang it's hard. And I'm just hanging on here praying that it gets easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...