Saturday, May 6, 2006

Elora


Today was a little bit cooler, but the sun was out and I was determined to make the most of it!
My husband and I enjoyed a little sleep in, a delicious brekkie (made by yours truly) and then we journeyed to the outer rims of the Guelph area. Or I could just be normal and say that we drove to Elora which turned out to be about a 20 minute drive from our place.
After I doubted my husband's directions we (of course) ended up in the right place - Elora Gorge Conservation park!
It was great. Great to be out in nature. To be enjoying the sun. Enjoying God's goregeous beauty through nature and just to enjoy each other in a different setting.
And we made a memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...