Thursday, August 31, 2006

book


I am currently re-reading the first book in the Mark of the Lion series called A Voice in the Wind by Francine Rivers.
So good.
She is so descriptive and honest with her characters; in how they feel, what they do, what they think.
There is something about good, Christ-centred fiction that sweeps me away and causes me to think about who I am and (especially with this book) how I am being changed by God (or how I am hindering Him from changing me).
I heartily recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. i HEART francine rivers, and i HEARTILY endorse her books. all of them. have you read any of her others?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...