Thursday, November 29, 2007

baking

I am ambitiously attempting to do Christmas baking this year.
Here are the cookies I'd like to make:
1. My annual tradition of Cheese Stars. I made these the first year I got married and have made them every year since (this will be the fourth year I'll have made them!)! They're a favourite of everyone and especially delightful with a nice red wine.
2. Chewy Molasses Spice Cookies - this recipe I got off of Martha Stewart's website and it is a GOODER. I first made it last year and they were definitely one of my favourites.
3. Kris Kringle Cookies - I've never made these before but I found the recipe on Kraftcanada.com and they look good so I'm going to try them.
4. Thumbprint Cookies - your typical Christmasey cookie. Looks delish.
5. Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies - they are exactly what they sound like.

So that's it.
This will be interesting with a baby around now.

1 comment:

  1. Hullo Mommy vanessa (:
    i'd like to do some baking here as well..might i have the recipe for the cheese stars and your regular christmas cookies. I wanna try making something fun here like that in NA.
    xoxoxooxo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...