Friday, April 4, 2008

Like it, or leave it.

For those who actually still read my blog you probably have noticed that my posting frequency is getting less and less. I have been thinking about this for quite some time and these are my conclusions:
1. My life is all about being a Mom right now.
2. For some reason when I thought about all my entries being "Mom"- related I couldn't bring myself to post them. It was like...it didn't "GO" with my blog.
3. Then I thought, (and realized with Kirsten and Jen) that being a Mom is my life right now and my blog is about my life, hence my blog CAN be filled with Mom-related things.
4. And then I told myself, "Well, if people don't like it, they don't have to read it."
I'm a Mom.
This is my blog.
Like it, or leave it.

3 comments:

  1. i'm so glad they helped you realize that because

    a: i've been missing your blog and
    b: one sentence in to this entry, i thought the same thought that occurred under 3).

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep blogging about whatever you want. i love it! it rounds out my education about what moms have to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog.
    One question... Do you like switchfoot, U2 and Cris Tomlin?.
    Great.
    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...