Thursday, September 25, 2008

annoyed

Grr. I just spent 5 minutes at the door being given a spiel from a salesman about a phone/internet service. These people ARE persistent and I actually feel annoyed and a bit angry. Twice he asked for my name as he pulled out his clipboard to sign me up for the service after I had already told him that I wasn't prepared to make a decision right now and especially without my husband there OR before looking over my bills and what I pay + what they're offering including the small print. Who really does that anyway? I am so annoyed at the gall he had to just go ahead and try and bowl me over without considering what I had JUST TOLD HIM.
So annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...