Friday, October 3, 2008

iTunes

I recently reformatted my computer and now am in the process of redoing my iTunes.
I have 60 Coldplay songs on my iPod.
33 Dashboard Confessional songs. (Maybe I am emo afterall. Who knew?)
Over 30 Feist songs.
36 John Mayer ditties.
2 songs by Muse.
1 by The Strokes (Reptilia).
26 by The Killers and 26 by Miles Davis.
And I just bought the Red Album by Weezer.
Oh iTunes. So dangerously amazing.
Oh and mad props (did I just date myself by saying that, or is that still said?) to iTunes Genius. LOVE it.
But I'll never buy a Mac.
The End.

2 comments:

  1. amen to all that. and i HOPE i can still say "mad props." i love saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been listening to Coldplay and John Mayer non-stop lately. I am surprised that you found me via a We Shot the Moon post, how funny. Jonathan's birthday is actually tomorrow....funny timing, huh? It's nice to find you, thanks for leaving a note. I love to meet new people, and I find it amazing what you are doing for C4C.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...