Wednesday, October 15, 2008

driver

rainy day+left hand turns+me at the wheel = near deadly combo.
Seriously, this is the second time that it's been rainy, I've been turning left and I almost get into an accident. Today was scary because I thought I could make it but then my wheels started spinning out and obviously I wasn't going anywhere but was in the middle of the intersection and this little white car is barrelling toward me. I was totally hyped up on adrenaline and eventually got out of the intersection but was the recipient of a long, loud honk. Honestly, if my wheels hadn't spun out I would have safely made it.
After I turned, though, I was pretty freaked. At least this time I didn't have Noah with me.
I'm not a bad driver, honestly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...