Friday, October 18, 2013

make ya smile Friday!

Last night I was up until 1am but it was TOTALLY WORTH IT.
Know why? {I reminded myself of Jude right there.}
I removed the last piece of that wretched, wretched textured wallpaper from our hallway! Self five! 
And this morning I painted one of the walls in the boys' bedroom this morning! While I was taking a breakfast break I came across this video on Facebook {sorry about the cussing in the status. I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it.}.
Consider your day, made.

Happy Friday everyone!



*edited to add this full-length video minus the cussing Facebook status. 

1 comment:

  1. Gosh that is her MOM??? Freakin awesome hahaha in a couple years she will realize how cool her mom really is :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...