So I thought I would write out a list of things I could possibly do this summer for my vacation:
1. Go out East - see Halifax, PEI and be a photography buff
2. Go to South Carolina - visit some friends, go to Myrtle Beach, NOT go golfing, go to outlet malls!
3. Go to Quebec (Montreal & Quebec city), see the sites, eat deliciously amazing food, be scoffed at for not speaking French
4. Go camping - somewhere cool...not sure where yet.
5. Go to a bed & breakfast somewhere - I'm positive there's a whole little subculture at b&b's
6. Find some ridiculously cheap last minute vacation to somewhere tropical and get fabulously tanned and gorgeous
7. Stay at home and be a hermit. Read lots. (BORING!)
8. Go to the beach - a lot.
9. Visit friends in Sault Ste. Marie
10. Take a course of some kind - photography, cooking, sewing, etc.
Any other thoughts?