Thursday, March 9, 2006

Treat pic 'o the month



Thanks to my husband for the inspiration for this month's treat pick....(he offered me some orange flavoured PEZ from the "death star" pez dispenser)
PEZ! Wonderful, wonderful pez.
Created in 1927 as a peppermint for smokers in Australia, it was soon marketed in the US with "heads" on the top and geared towards children.
My favourite PEZ fact is that in 1983, Scott McWhinnie became PEZident of PEZ in the US. Hehe...get it? PEZident? Who doesn't love a good pun?
Anyway, go out and eat some PEZ for a pick me up in this dreary month of March.

1 comment:

  1. you know, two things about this entry.
    1) i enjoy the facts about the treat...in fact, you should do it each time!
    and
    2) i have an unopened PEZ candy kit on my desk, and your entry has inspired me to open 'er up and indulge in a tasty treat sensation!

    lots of love sab

    p.s. thanks for the comment...i would still like to remain close friends if anything else may fall apart. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...