Thursday, March 30, 2006

time

I had so much to do today.
I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted.
It seemed that sending 156 letters takes a lot more work than I had originally anticipated! Printing, folding, stamping, labelling, more printing and stuffing. Then I ran out of envelopes right after I had journeyed to Staples.
That always happens to me.

Things I didn't get done today:
-a trip to the gym
-a trip to Zehrs to buy brownie mix
-hence, no brownies were made (we'll just have to buy them!)
-all of the letters did not get sent out
-I didn't get a chance to call Head Office

But I did spend at least 5 hours on the letter (and all that goes along with sending it out).

That doesn't look very productive.

But I didn't really dilly. Or dally. Except for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...