Sunday, April 2, 2006

FOP


The Festival of Planning.
It all began with an early morning trip to buy $1000 worth of groceries.
Andrea and I had quite the adventure! Especially when $700 of food had been rung through and we found out they didn't take credit card!
Shocking.
We figured it out. Andrea saved the day. Really.
We had no idea what we were in for when we agreed to do the food.
I feel like I worked non-stop. When I wasn't working I was in bed at night hoping that I wouldn't miss my alarm in the morning so that I'd be on time to prep for breakfast!
I make it sound really hard, but actually it was so much fun! Tiring, but a lot of fun.
By the end we had entered the downward-spiral of overtired jokes and sarcasm.
Good times indeed!





















This is Jen dancing among the throngs of shoes.

3 comments:

  1. you girls did a STELLAR job of the food prep. i know it's hard, thankless work...so THANK YOU. i'm sorry it meant you missed out on a lot of the sessions. i appreciate the sacrifice and the loooong hours so that i (and other students) could enjoy ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "don't release the hounds!!!" i loved that. ditto on what beth said. thank you guys so much. i really appreciate all that you girls did. the food was so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree - thanks for all the hard work! I saw you three times - at registration, when bringing more juice out, and when collecting dirty cups and utensils...always at work!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...