Tuesday, October 24, 2006

two


This (but not shampoo - the body wash) was one of the glorious things that made me happy today. After a good workout at the gym I hopped into a borderline-scalding shower. As I lathered up with my new honey & nut body wash that my sweet mother gave to me for my birthday I couldn't help but smile. What an incredible smell.
It made me happy.





This also made me happy:

What a sweet, sweet laptop. My hilarious husband thought it would be funny to call me and tell me he had to go speak at a small group when REALLY he was picking up my laptop from the post office.
What a tricky, tricky husband.
But how could I be mad when he smiled his cute little smile and in his hands held the beautiful package I've been waiting for!
Hoorah for little laptops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...