Sunday, May 20, 2007

feelings...

I keep feeling the baby move! It's really cool now that I know what it feels like.
It's also like the baby is more real to me now.
It usually happens in the late afternoon or evening when I'm sitting still relaxing.
Oh and yesterday Jamie and I went to a 2nd hand book store and I got a ton of fun parenting books, advice books and 2 books on parenting philosophies that I'd like to read up on.
Now I have no excuse not to read.
PS I'm totally loving talking to young and old parents about babies, labour, parenting and all that good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Great feeling isn't it?..and don't forget about the best info in the all-time Manual! I can tell that you'll be doing alot of one-handed reading!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...