Saturday, May 12, 2007

seasons

I love our Canadian seasons. I think specifically Ontario seasons.
By the time the next season comes around I'm ready and excited for it and ready for the old season to be done. The one exception is summer. While I really love and enjoy fall, I absolutely adore summer and am always sad to see it go.
But...I don't need to think about that. It's not even officially summer, although I did get my first burn of the year - not a bad one...the "good" kind that always (for me) turn into a tan.
This burn was received at the Calgary zoo which was a lot of fun, albeit smaller than the Toronto zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...