Friday, February 20, 2009

near miss

I hate snowy roads.
I'm ready for spring.

I almost got in an accident today.
It happened while on my way home from a friend's house today and I was admittedly going too fast on a side road to get back onto the main road when I did two HUGE fish tails, completely lost control and spun out in a complete 180.
I am so glad there were no cars around because I was all over that street. It was very scary and I just sat there for a second, facing the wrong way on the street while Noah let out a huge "wooooo" in excitement at the "move" I just pulled.

I guess I just got used to clear roads.
Lesson learned.
But I am still ready for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...