Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ultrasound!

So I decided to just skip week 17 picture.

In other news, I booked my 18-20 week ultrasound! The first week of March - 16 days to be exact. I can't wait! I hope baby co-operates and we can find out the gender...BUT...if the baby doesn't and the technician is unable to tell, that would be kinda fun too and I'd be fine with that.
So I'm PRETTY pumped about that.
I also have felt the baby (FOR REAL) a few times now which is perty exciting.
I've been eating WAY too many sweets...I can't help it! I crave sweet things.
I should go. I hear Noah roaming through the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...