Tuesday, March 3, 2009

week 19

I was looking at a day-by-day calendar of baby/Mommy growth during pregnancy and found out that by this point, my baby's legs are done growing until he/she is born!!! This was fascinating to me for some reason. I just can't fathom this little one inside me sometimes!

Thursday is the ultrasound where we hope to find out if I'm having a boy or a girl. I'm very excited and hope that baby co-operates. We'll see!

*Note: I misread the info in my calendar. It said proportionatly the legs are what they will be to the body until the baby is born. So yes, they will keep growing but only in proportion to the body.

2 comments:

  1. How is that possible if the baby's only 6.5 inches long...according to baby gaga chart?? maybe the joints are all formed and they just get bigger/longer now?...we both know that the kicks will get much stronger!!...excited for tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE TO CALL ME AND TELL ME!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...