Friday, October 21, 2005

Blue Man Group - you should go!

Last night Tamsin took me to see Blue Man Group for my birthday. It.Was.Amazing. It was! I loved it. A combo of humour, weirdness and rhythmic collaborations. It's hard to describe, but it was literally like being in a dream - a really weird dream - and everyone else knows exactly what it was like. Everything from one guy throwing at least 20 marshmallows and the other catching them in his mouth - the Ultimate Chubby Bunny - to playing a drum beat on a plumbing pipe - to eating twinkies with a fork and knife (and involving an audience member) to being taught how to be a rock star, to playing classic rock songs on a bunch of pipes.
It was SOOOOOO much fun and thank you so much Tamsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...