Sunday, January 21, 2007

hymn

To consecrate:
1. to make or declare sacred; set apart or dedicate to the service of a deity

2. to make (something) an object of honor or veneration
3. to devote or dedicate to some purpose

Take my life and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee
Take my moments and my days
Let them flow in ceaseless praise

At the gym while I was listening to this song, I realized that there are areas of my life that are not consecrated to my Lord. I also realized that my moments (especially the hard ones) and days (especially the ones filled with trials) usually are not flowing in ceaseless praise. He is working in and on me, but I have so far to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...