Friday, January 19, 2007

music

It's amazing how God uses songs to minister to the heart when emotions are too thick to fully understand or verbalize.
The first cd that came into my head to listen to this morning was David Crowder's A Collision. I think it's because it's a very honest cd that chronicles reality - life and death, beauty and fear, doubt and faith. I journalled these lyrics today:

O God, hold me now.
O Lord, hold me now.
There's no other man who could raise the dead.
So do what You can to annoint my head.
O God, where are you now?
O Lord, say somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...