Saturday, January 6, 2007

long time no post

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that jazz!
I haven't written anything since December 20th and so much has happened since then.
With all the flurry before Christmas, the many family events we went to before and during Christmas (3 Christmases on Christmas day and 2 other visits on that day too!) and then winter conference, I haven't really had time to process/blog about it all.
The week before Christmas was busy, but really fun. Jamie and Brad were busy working on videos for Winter Conference and the 2 questions I heard the most were:
1. Is this funny?
and
2. Is this appropriate/can I say that?
I got the title of "voice of reason" which I enjoyed. Silas and Brad came over one night and editted until 4:30am!
I definitely wouldn't want the job of Winter Conference emcee...but those two did a great job!
And tomorrow will be my last "christmas" event with "American Christmas" in Scarborough. Should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree, those two questions were crucial. I'm glad that those two questions remained forefront for the videos we made... and that the videos remained funny.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...