Monday, July 2, 2007

vacation plans - at least for 1 week

Well, we've figured out (finally) what to do with at least 1 week of our vacation time.
And looking back at a previous post...option number two won out!
We'll leave on Wednesday (yes I realize that is in less than 2 days) and stay until Monday morning - then we'll go camping in Virginia for 2 days! Hey wait - that means that option number 4 won out too!
Double whammy!
I'm excited. It does mean another road trip, but hey...might as well do 15 hours in a car while we're child-free.
AND I'm looking forward to seeing Steve & Rebecca. And hitting up the beaches. Myrtle Beach and Virginia Beach. And the outlet malls!
Oh shopping in the states.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...