Thursday, May 3, 2012

just for fun

so the other night a few of the girls and i were watching a friends episode on dvd and it was the one where {among other things} chandler makes up a game where you have to write down all 50 US states in 6 minutes.
we weren't even finished the episode before hannah and i had grabbed a sheet of paper and were trying our hand at naming all 50 states.
by the time the episode was over, kelley and angela had joined in and we all sat quietly trying to complete the task.
none of us did it, but with 39 states i was pretty proud of myself - mommy brain and all!
can you name all 50 states?
if you're american, can you name all 10 provinces and 3 territories of canada?
bet you can't.
ready, set, GO!

{leave a comment with how many you honestly got before giving up.}

3 comments:

  1. Just what I needed at 4 in the morning when I can't sleep! My American self only got 42 states (but the ones I missed weren't important ones anyway..ha!) My non-Canadian self got 8 provinces and only 1 territory. That was a fun brain stretch. I wonder how I'd do after a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you couldn't sleep at 4am, but I'm happy you had something to do in the meantime. :)

      Delete
  2. QC,ontario, bc, SK, manitoba, alberta, PEI, NB, NS, Newfoundland and Labrador. Yukon, NWT and Nunavut.

    (I'm American)

    Am I right? HUZZAH!!

    -Amelia

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...