Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Christmas is coming...

I don't have a whole lot to blog about...except that I'm very excited to be approaching the Christmas season. I love the whole season. The decreasing temperatures, the snow, the Christmas songs in the malls, and I'll admit it, I love the whole commercial aspect to it as well. I love the baking, the relatives, the memories and buying presents for people.
This year will be sad as Jamie and I don't have our own place to decorate and celebrate in, but it's all for the best I guess.
And this year I'm hoping that all my cousins and I can get together and do Christmas together - a Cousins Christmas! I am pumped so I hope it works out. Games, food, drinks, movies...good times all 'round!
Much to look forward to and much to do in the meantime! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...