Monday, November 7, 2005

He is Sovereign

This past weekend (as I mentionned before) I was in Bancroft for a retreat. It was a good retreat. It was filled with laughter (LOTS of it...I can't remember when I laughed so much and so hard!), a good amount of quiet time to spend with God and reflect upon Him and His goodness, time to catch up with some wonderful people that I don't usually spend a lot of time with.
God really met me there and spoke to me and I think it was undeniable that the Holy Spirit was working in the hearts of those who were there. He has been orchestrating this past weekend for a very long time so that in the 20-something group at Rexdale life change would occur and continue to occur and all the glory would go to Him.
I have been blessed, now I want to be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...