Thursday, November 27, 2008

nose and stomach

My nose is stuffed again. I had forgotten that when I was pregnant with Noah I had a semi-stuffed nose for the entire 9 months.
Here we go again.
I'm also STARTING to feel tired, but not tired enough to keep me from being ridiculously restless before I fall asleep in bed for the past week and a half. Boo.
Starting to feel a bit "off" in the mornings, but nothing close to nausea. (Thank goodness!)
God must know I am useless and totally suck at dealing with nausea, much less being sick to my stomach.
God bless the women who throw up during their pregnancy. I do NOT envy them one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...