Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Biting

Oi. Just when I said to someone that Jude wasn't biting while nursing, he chomps down on me the next day. Twice.
OW!
It really hurts. Usually I pull off and say "NO!" firmly to Jude and he'll just smile up at me because he's done drinking anyway (punk).
But yesterday he REALLY chomped down and it hurt like the dickens. So much so that I roared and said, "NO!!!!" and he started wailing away. It was kinda funny actually, but at the same time I hoped it would make him NOT do it anymore. Well, the side he bit me on still hurts today and he's nipped a few more times, but nothing like yesterday.
So we're still figuring out how to nurse with teeth, but I think he's getting it.
He better get it. Or he's not getting the boob for much longer.
Come to think of it, I am starting to re-remember going through this with Noah! Wow. It's amazing how much we forget...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...