Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blanket Time Version 2.0

Oh this one is going to be interesting.

So I started blanket time with Jude and so I set out our "ducky" blanket and put Jude on it with some cars and a ball.
I told him he had to stay on the blanket until the timer went off.
Then I went into the kitchen. He sat there and was so enthralled by the ducks on the blanket that he didn't even seem to notice. Then the timer went off.

And he seemed to like it.

So I set the timer for another 5 minutes.

I was just about to take a picture of him when he crawled right off the blanket.
So I stood up so he could see me and said, "Jude. Get back on the blanket."
And then I almost died laughing as he crawled backwards onto the blanket.

He's a smart cookie and definitely understands what "blanket time" is all about! Or at least he understands the boundaries of a blanket.

So the last minute or two I had to tell him to get back on the blanket multiple times, but it went really well! We'll try blanket time every day now and hopefully be able to increase the time.
Seriously. This kid cracks me up.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE HIM! He cracks me and Sam up just thinking about him & copying him copying us :) xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...