Monday, September 12, 2011

big Sunday brunch

i love traditions. 
and i just started a new one.
because the church we've decided upon doesn't have any english services earlier than 11am and goes 'til 1pm we found ourselves very hungry after church is finished.
so on saturday night i decided that sunday mornings we would have a big Sunday brunch to tide us through the lunch hour while at church.
this Sunday brunch menu consisted of:
masala tea
baby bananas and oranges
my own take on the pioneer woman's cinnamon rolls
cheese and ham quiche
and some cinnamon bread/toast for those who wanted it.

it was delicious.
i love this tradition already.
{because really? who doesn't like brunch?}


dinner is almost ready and we had minor snacks this afternoon.
i think the big Sunday brunch worked.

3 comments:

  1. Yum. I'm hungry this morning. Wish I could join you guys for a delicious Sunday brunch. Good company and good food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that looks good! And yes, great idea. My boys LOVE "brunch" too!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great family tradition...and tasty too!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...