Monday, April 16, 2007

the "list" updated

I think it's about time I update my restaurant list.
Since I last posted my "list" I've been to The Boathouse and The Red Brick Cafe. Both of which were lovely and refreshing.
The Boathouse was such a fun experience. With a plethora of teas to choose from and the most delicious scones with jam and cream you will EVER experience this adorable old boathouse with its mishmash of chairs, table clothes, teacups and saucers is sure to enchant and I would recommend anyone going there.
I haven't tried their ice cream, but that's next on the list.
The Red Brick Cafe was great as well. I've been there twice or thrice now. I can't remember. I love the artwork on the walls that you can buy if you are so inclined. The lovely Pier 1 tall, square stools and the little nooks to enjoy a steaming cafe latte. They also have wine tastings on Tuesday nights I believe. I'm intrigued, but will have to wait about a year or so until I partake in this delicious liquid. *sigh*
Two thumbs up for both places!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...