Tuesday, October 16, 2007

hospital birth?

I had a midwife appt today.
Iron saga update:
I did not get blood taken today as it's possibly too soon to tell if my iron levels have gone up so I'll get blood taken next Monday. However if I do go into labour before next Wednesday (that's approximately when they'll hear back about my iron levels from the lab) I asked my midwives and they said they would err or on the side of caution and I would be having a hospital birth.
So that's that. Even if they do get my iron results back after Wednesday and they still aren't up to 110 then I would have a hospital birth anyway.
So that wasn't exactly in the game plan but at this point I'm okay with it. Not what I wanted originally, but whatever has to happen has to happen I guess.
The baby also hasn't dropped yet so it could be a little bit still.
I guess we'll see. He'll come when he's ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...