Monday, October 1, 2007

this weekend

So this weekend was a good one. Tiring, but I didn't feel overly wasted or anything so that was good. I tromped around the camp grounds with the best of them. I did experience some Braxton Hicks on the Friday night as I sat and did power point for the main session so I kept my eye on my clock and paid attention to if they were getting any worse. They didn't. The same thing happened on Saturday night too. But I figure my body is just getting ready for labour. And that's a good thing! I don't want to go too far past my due date.
I did a mini photo shoot on the docks and it was a lot of fun. I don't think I realize how big I actually am until I see myself in pictures.
It was a good weekend and I'm glad nothing traumatic happened. Now all I want is for this baby to drop - he's cramping my style. And by style I mean...ribcage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...