Thursday, October 18, 2007

Real Simple

One of the many small things in life that bring me quiet happiness is reading magazines. Specifically Real Simple. I got my first copy of Real Simple in the mail earlier this week and drove to pick up Jamie early so I could sit in the car and wait and read my magazine.
I love looking at all the pretty things I could make or do or wear - the different home decor and design ideas that I could use if I wanted to - the new recipes I could try - the delightful articles that inform and inspire - the "new uses for old things" section that highlights exactly what it sounds like it does.
It's a great magazine and after my initial browse of the entire magazine I can now go back and scour the articles and products featured in November's (yep, I get it early) edition.
*sigh*
So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...