Monday, October 18, 2010

depth of field

This guy.


Today he was driving.me.crazy.

is it horrible to say that? sometimes i feel horrible for even feeling it.

I definitely raised my voice at him today. I don't even remember why.

It's the whining. The pulling on my pant leg. The constant want, want, want, want, want, want something from Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama.

{breathe}


I am so blessed.

But today I forgot.

I could only think about me.

we're told to take time for ourselves. "me" time is good. right?

But not every Mother is able to take "me" time. Single Moms. Moms is abusive relationships. Moms who live in poverty. Moms with no support network.

Today I got an hour during the day to go grocery shopping {by myself} to buy some things for Noah's birthday coming up this weekend. {Not to mention the quiet that has followed bedtime tonight.}

I am blessed.

It was a rough day. I blamed it on the day of the week.

but i think it was because all i was focusing on was me instead of my sweet little 15 month old who wanted some lovin' from his mama.

Tomorrow will be better.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's just hard to be SO needed all the time. I get it.

    And yes, tomorrow will be better. For sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew. You're human. I thought you were superwoman! :)

    I was totally thinking about single moms when I was away with Jacob for a week without Andrew. I feel for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, you can't post a photo like that and expect me to believe an adorably cheeky guy like that could drive you crazy! haha...but I believe ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It doesn't mean you are horrible, it means you are human. My middle child is driving me crazy today, if it makes you feel better. And yesterday, it was my oldest!

    This too shall pass : ).

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...