Monday, January 31, 2011

Muffin Tin Monday: green and beige

my lovely friend tamsin reminded me that i have not done a muffin tin monday post in forever.
so i was inspired to get at it again.
here was today's masterpiece:


Top row: sugar snap peas, lucky charms, french fries
Bottom row: banana, baby cucumber, popcorn chicken {or as Noah calls them, baby chicken popcorn}

I did take out the lucky charms before giving this to him because I knew he would eat them all first and then not eat anything else. And it worked. He ate everything! And was quite pleased with his reward of lucky charms afterward.
Seriously, some days I feel like I can't get enough food into him. Other days he eats next to nothing!

Three year olds. Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...