Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Crafty

We were feeling especially crafty and non-tv/non-computer (except for right now) today:

the beginnings of Valentine's Day decorations:


DIY paper candies {with an old Quality Street tin, wrapping paper and tin foil}


and Frosty! {Noah was a bit disappointed that he didn't come to life after we put his hat on and sang "Frosty the Snowman". It kinda made me sad, too.}


I also started training for my 1/2 marathon in May. 
And worked a little bit at Starbucks.

I love *productive* days. 

3 comments:

  1. That's a REAL snowman? Almost looks too perfect - WOW! Glad you had a good day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! Did you make the snowman in your front lawn?
    If so, I'll have to drive by and check it out on the way to youth tonight

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Elaine - yep. A real snowman! It was kinda freezing rain today which made the snow (previously NOT packing snow - rather light and fluffy.) perfect for building a snowman.
    Also, it was huge. And Jamie was amazed that I was able to lift the body up onto the base.
    I'm kinda amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...