Wednesday, February 22, 2006

drilling

Today I drilled.
I've never drilled anything before. Well, that's possibly a lie...but I can't recall it, anyway.
Jamie and I got a cordless drill yesterday and today I put up pictures and shelves...I did it all. It was great. Actually, at times a bit frustrating as I was wishing I had a few extra arms and hands to hold things in place. All in all, I put up quite a few pictures and shelves and they all went up nice and straight.
It was empowering.
I am woman. Hear me roar.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Have drill, will renovate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vaness - can you roar a bit quieter?

    It's keeping some of us from getting all the sleep we need!!

    :P

    (Oh and be careful about announcing you have skills with power tools... People might start asking you for lots of favours!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vanessa!
    Wanted you to know I've checked our yours and Jamie's blogs. I like this blogging thing... but I'm still pretty ani-tech/internet etc. Where are you at this summer?
    Kelley

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...