Monday, March 5, 2007

midwife rant

I'm pretty frustrated with the midwifery clinic right now.
It's literally been 3 or 4 weeks now since I called them and tried to set something up.
Is that normal? I don't think it is.
It's making me question whether this is the best place for me right now. I know there is another midwifery clinic in Guelph, but I feel like I've waited so long I need to stick it out in case there really is room for me, it's just not urgent for them to get back to me until I get closer to the 12 week mark?
I don't know.
So I left yet another message requesting that someone call me since I've been playing phone tag for over 3 weeks now and whether I needed to look elsewhere.
I don't want to get annoying or like one of those rude, catty women but would someone please let me know what's going on!?!?
So hopefully someone will call tomorrow morning or sometime.
I go for my ultrasound on Wednesday so I'm looking forward to that and hoping that a heartbeat will be detected and that my due date will be confirmed.
We'll see - and I'll update afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...