Sunday, March 25, 2007

is this the end?

On Friday I went to pick up masses of food for the Festival of Planning this past weekend.
Kirsten, Jenn and I all drove so we could cram our cars full of delicious fruit, meat, bread, chips, etc.
We had just pulled up at the camp and my car was blowing white, smelly smoke out of the exhaust as well as making suspicious "chugging" movements.
I could have cried. No, actually that's a lie. But we do have a car appointment tomorrow to fix an already existing problem so I hope that this is all just related to it and it's lucky we caught it when we did.
I guess tomorrow we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...