Monday, March 12, 2007

sick and tired

Today I stayed home sick.
A combination of a sore throat, stuffed sinuses (although those are getting better as I type!) and overall exhaustion was the culprit on this particular day.
I also talked to Tammy at the midwifery clinic and she said she'd call me on Wednesday and let me know a definite Yes or No. She said it's probably 75% for sure - she also said she never gives 100% on anything.
So...I'm nervous. I don't want a doctor. I want a midwife. *insert childish temper tantrum here* And I called the other midwifery clinic and they don't have room for any more October births.
*SIGH*
So...another opportunity for me to trust God to take care of me and make sure that I have the care I need for this little baby.
She also asked me if I'm doing a home or hospital birth. I hesitated. I think hospital, but I'm not sure yet. I'm open to hearing more about it.
I think it'll come down to me being lazy. Too lazy to get extra supplies, too lazy to think about cleaning up the mess...no...I'm just too lazy I think. But I like the idea.
*shrug*
Who knows?
On another note, tomorrow is the little peanut's first Leaf game - although he/she won't remember it. We'll be going to see Tampa Bay get whooped by the Leafs. *crossing my fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...