Friday, March 9, 2007

Waiting

Well, I finally got ahold of someone at the midwifery clinic. I should hear back sometime on Monday. They're basically waiting to hear back about a vacation schedule so since I called early on I should have a good chance of getting in.
I wish someone would have told me that early on so I could check out the other clinic.
So hopefully I get in - I called about 4 weeks ago! So that's pretty much as early as it gets as far as I'm concerned!
Pregnancy is all about waiting it seems.
You wait to find out if you're pregnant.
Lots of waiting in doctor's offices.
You wait 9 months to have the baby.
You wait to see if you can get into a midwifery clinic.
You wait to find out all sorts of information - actual due date, etc.
Well...the waiting game begins.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Congratulations:) I feel privileged to be an official reader of "a bun in the oven". And I am totally with you on the "Waiting" part...I've been waiting in a different sense for almost a year now!!!!! sigh. If you ever want to vent your waiting frustrations, please feel free to direct it at me:) I'm so happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...