Tuesday, March 16, 2010

language is funny

Noah's either Irish or Jamaican.
Lately, when he's talking about something that belongs to him, it's
"Where's me pillow?"
Or
"I want me Thomas cup."

It's hilarious and Jamie and I can't help but smile and laugh whenever we hear him say it.

Also, the other day, I was baking a cake and when I pulled it out of the oven Noah exclaimed loudly, "It's a WHERE, Mama! It's a WHERE!"

The pan was a square.

I laughed and said to him, "WHy I am saying WHat WHat WHay?"
He just stared at me with a blank look.

As many of you may be if you haven't seen this movie (or at least the trailer). Enjoy (just the first 40 seconds).

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha... i love how they work their way through to grammatical correctness. Chase still frequently talks about himself in the third person. he used to go around referring to the "THESE, THOSE"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...