Saturday, July 31, 2010

Birthday Jude

1 year ago I was standing in my backyard swaying with each contraction and shortly after my sweet baby Jude made his quiet, laid-back entrance into this world.

Being a Mom to one little boy is fun, but being a Mom to two little boys has changed my life in ways I never could have imagined.


Jude, you make me laugh every day with your hilarious antics and adorable facial expressions. You have been worth every sacrifice I have made and will make for you. I love you more than words.

Happy first birthday my sweet baby Jude!


Birthday pictures and details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...