Saturday, September 22, 2007

the move

Today we moved. Across the parking lot.
It was a good move and we ended up having a ton of help! (Thanks to Matt, Lucas, Nathan P, Kirsten, Jenn, our parents, Kevin, Keven, Nick, John, Ryan...I think that's it). It was great and got finished pretty quickly. We still have a fair bit to unpack and reorganize, but a lot of it got finished before 3 this afternoon.
I really like our new apartment and have enjoyed unpacking the baby stuff and look forward to when everything is unpacked and set up. I will take pictures when everything "looks nice" and then post them.
Right now I've got a great view of the sunset outside our balcony door. It's beautiful.
And so great to have a balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...